Monday, February 13, 2017

When Love, Love, Love will Sail!

When Love, Love, Love will Sail !!!
Life is love, Love is life!
The sun and the moon
The night and the day
The light and the dark
The love and the hate
Reward and punishment
Success and failure
Comfort and fear
A smile and a tear
Life is a package
Full of wonders
Sometimes it is smooth
Sometimes it's a thunder
It is sleet, it is snow
It's a cloud, it's a rainbow
It is real, it's a shadow
It's a cliff, it's a meadow
Should I leave, should I stay
Should I fight, should I pray
Should I relish, should I resist
Should I give up, should I persist
Should I demand, should I submit
Should I accuse, should I admit
Should I believe, should I doubt
Should I bury, should I scout
Should I move on, should I look back
Should I release, should I stack
What is right, what is wrong
Am I weak, am I strong ...
Many years have gone
A thousand more to come...
Should I sow, should I reap
Should I shred, should I weave
Should I sing, should I scream
Should I live, should I dream
Should I hide, should I seek
Should I hurt, should I heal...
Should I love, should I hate
Should I quit, should I wait
For the moonlight, for the sunshine
For my soul, for my life...
I give and still love to give
I live and still love to live
Every moment is unique
Every feeling is mystique
Every charm is real
And reality is bleak
I have faith, I believe,
It will happen one day
My faith will not dwindle...
When the stars will twinkle
When the moon will shine
When the sun will be cool
And the rainbow will sublime
When the snow will be warm
When the fire will be frail
When my soul will be free
When the freedom will prevail
Then love, love, love will sail !!!
Happy Valentine's Day !
-Jaya Sonkar

©All rights reserved. Jaya Sonkar 2017

1 comment:

  1. Really .. i appreciate your words and ability for writing such beautiful poem or thoughts, i am definately wait fr next.

    ReplyDelete