Wednesday, January 9, 2019

New Year& Resolution For All!

New Year's Resolution!


I will not be upset,

I will not be mad

I will not let anyone

Make me sad

There can't ever be enough

Of what one has had

I will expect things

Both good and bad


I will love myself 

As I love others

I will be kind to myself 

As I am to others

I will continue to work hard 

To achieve my goals

I will still wear several hats

And play those roles


I will believe in goodness

I will believe in fortune

I will believe in struggle

And earn my silver spoon

I will help people in need

But not be taken for granted

I will not let any seed

To be wrongly planted


I live in my body

That is my precious place

I live in my mind

Not in outer space

I will keep them pure

I will keep them clean

I will keep them pretty

And lush green


I will keep my conscience clean

And have a pure face

I will not let anything

To dampen the grace

My morals will not be shaken 

My kindness will not be taken

The goodness will prevail

As I will sail, As I will sail


Jaya Sonkar

1/9/19

©All rights reserved. Jaya Sonkar 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment