Saturday, September 7, 2024

Let's fly to the moon!

Let's fly to the moon!

Come, 
Hold my hand
I will take you to the moon

We will fly
We'll have our sky
And I will see you very soon

Join me
In this ride
It is full of high tides 

I will embrace you
And encase you
And bring you safely to the sides

It will be 
All fine one day
It will see a shining sun

It will see
The lush greens
Where we'll go for our run

We will run 
Up and down
The beautiful meadows 

We will play
We will laugh
We'll have all fun and no woes

Trust me
We will soon
Find our own sweet nest

Where 
We will thrive, not just survive
We will have a great zest

Believe me,
Life is full of roller coasters
It's fun if you learn to ride 

Its worth 
To learn and ace it
And be your own guide 

Then, 
You can hold one
And guide to the moon

There will be
Mirth and laughter 
Everywhere very soon

Come,
Hold my hand
I will take you to the moon

We will fly
And have our sky
And I will see you very soon!

Dr. Jaya Sonkar MD MPH
9/7/2024
©All rights reserved. Jaya Sonkar 2024












No comments:

Post a Comment